SparkSocial Group Coaching Solution
Supportive Group Coaching Experiences
Improved Wellbeing with Group Coaching Experiences
SparkSocial programs provide a sense of community, peer support, social accountability, and shared experiences, making them the perfect alternative – or complement – to individual coaching or other wellbeing programs. Facilitated by one of WellSpark's Nurse Wellness Coaches or Health Coach Educators, participants are encouraged to engage in meaningful conversation, and at the end of every session, commit to taking action.
Participants can expect a blend of on-demand podcasts, videos, assessments, and reading; brief virtual (or in person) sessions, and one-to-one support. The design is for today’s workforce – busy and on-the-go – and SparkSocial programs are accessible in small bites that can drive big results.
Every program is aligned to measurable outcomes from WellSpark’s life-dimensional wellbeing assessment and coaches follow up with participants one-on-one between sessions to encourage forward progress. We keep groups small enough to ensure we can effectively influence lifestyle changes that will help make an impact.
Clients can select from one of our pre-developed SparkSocial programs – like Navigating Burnout, Supportive Weight Management and Living Well with Chronic Disease – or customize based on the needs of a workforce.
Contact us for more information about these SparkSocial group coaching programs.
- Uses WellSpark’s life-dimensional model to unlock biopsychosocial barriers to lasting change
- Includes social accountability, shared experiences, and peer support
- Live, interactive group learning experiences facilitated by a WellSpark coach
- Hybrid of live (virtual or onsite) and on-demand
- Available as pre-developed programs or can be customized
Details About SparkSocial Group Coaching
- Navigating Stress & Burnout
- Financial Wellbeing
- Weighing in on Healthy Behaviors
- Living Well with Diabetes
- Wellbeing Best Practices for Leaders
- Living Well with Asthma
- Living Well with COPD
- Living Well with Congestive Heart Failure
- Living Well with Heart Disease
- Living Well with Hyperlipidemia
- Living Well with Hypertension
- Tobacco Cessation
- Audience Specific: Navigating Burnout for Educators
- Audience Specific: Compassion Fatigue for Healthcare Workers
We know that every individual - and organization - is unique and that one size does not fit all. WellSpark can create custom experiences for industries (ex. Navigating Burnout for Educators), as well as for specific roles (ex. Compassion Fatigue for Healthcare Workers).
Following are topics that some of our clients have requested be customized, although this list is certainly not exhaustive! We pair one of our coach's expertise with a client's needs to create custom SparkSocial experiences that drive meaningful results.
- Managing Stress or Burnout
- Work and Life Balance
- Diet or Nutrition
- Joy of Movement
WellSpark's group coaching is an experience not just a program. We invite participants to engage with their coaches - and the content - through a variety of methods, including:
- Secure text and email
- Video or onsite sessions
- Short assessments and learning questions
- Daily practices
- On-demand learning (watch, listen, read)
Our Wellness Solutions
Employee wellbeing is not one-size-fits all and neither are our solutions. We package them together for each client to meet the unique needs of the modern workforce.
Health Coaching for Life
Lifestyle Coaching for Behavior Change
Chronic Disease Self-Management and Support
Diabetes Prevention Program
Education and Coaching to Prevent T2 Diabetes
SparkHealth Digital Experience
Customizable Worksite Wellness Platform
SparkSocial Group Coaching
Supportive Group Coaching Experiences
Activation and Engagement
Driving Participation in Programs
Life Dimensional Approach